Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hanging out in California

I have not blogged for along time.  We have done so much that I don't know where to start.  

We did just have a wonderful Family vacation to California and Arizona.  We are so lucky to have so many wonderful Familys around that love to play and allow us to enjoy their company in their cozy homes! 

Our first stop was at the Allen's in Torrance.  We felt the emptiness without our cousin Ryan there and we made a special trip to Redondo Beach to visit his memorial bench.  
Then we went to find a warm place to play as the cold wind was blowing.  We found a fun indoor playground with an outdoor ropes course and rock climbing wall.  My 3 big kids loved the outside stuff and the little ones had fun with cousins on the inside.
 Troy     Sydney     Ethan
 Ethan
 Troy
Sydney

Some how I don't have any indoor pictures, but it was a fun day and we made lots of fun memories. 
We rented a minivan and I was designated driver.  Troy was a great navigator and apparently I was born to drive in California...fast - crazy and faster.  We drove north to Santa Barbara and it was so fun showing Troy the sights and history of my parents home state.

No comments:

Post a Comment