1. Hawaii Nature Center - Maui Natural Living Eco Museum
2. Iao Valley - Take your hiking sandals and a swim suit for playing in the stream
3. Heritage Gardens - Learn about other cultures, make leaf boats and follow them along the stream, catch tad poles, have a picnic
4. Maui Tropical Plantation - Feed the Ducks, Ride the Train, Get Ice Cream, Watch the zipline
5. Ride the Bumper Boats at the Maui Extreme Sports Park, there is also miniature golf, rock climbing and a trampoline.
6. The Maui Ocean Center is always a treat, buy an annual pass if your local!
7. Geocache.com for lots of GPS treasure hunts all around Maui
8. Olinda Forest - Nice Loop hike and you can Build a fort with sticks and pineneedles
9. Waipoli Forest - Beautiful Views, long grass, cows and a frisbee golf course
10. Alii Lavender Farm - Scavenger Hunt, Lavender scones, Tea and Lemonade
11. Keokea Park for the bumpy slide and then go to:
12. Grandmas for Breakfast and Treats
13. Walk or Ride Thompson Ranch Road - bring your Dog, go for sunset
14. Makawao Forest is a bikers heaven. Pump track for the little ones and single tracks for the big ones.
15. Launiopoko Beach Park - Great protected pool for the little kids and fun waves for the big kids.
16. Mama's Fish House beach has fun tide pools and is protected for swimming at lower tides.
17. Baby Beach on the west side, west end of front street is great for little ones.
18. Baby Beach on the North shore is a protected pool for good for lap swimming and playing.
19. Kihei Skate Park. Roller Rink open Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights. Free Admission. Skate Rental $5.
20. Pacific Whale Foundation in Kihei - the big Blue house - has educational programs for kids.
21. Bike Path behind the Airport and Kanaha
22. Hana Lava Tubes
23. Giggle Hill Playground
24. PoilPoli hiking, permit camping, playing in the woods.
25. Hosmer Grove in the Haleakala National Park has, a day hike, bird watching, camping and chilly weather.
26. Haleakala National Park - spy the Big Island, look at lava rocks and feel like you are on the top of the world.
27. Snorkle down by La Perouse Bay - Try a snorkle boogy board for the little ones.
|The Crew a few years ago ...|
29. Hookipa Beach Park to see the Turtles
30. Invite a friend...have a great time!