Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hair DOO's




Sydney and Ember love to dress up, and everyonce in awhile they get into a theme and I get hired to do the fun stuff. The current favorite theme, picked by Ember is Star Wars...mostly because the name of "Princess Leah". This can be confirmed, because she has never seen any of the movies...that I know of. Anyway, Sydney was game to be Queen Amidala and that required a funky-spacy hair do, so this is what we came up with. Now we need Luke! Where is Ethan! Sophie can be an Ewalk and I will be.........

3 comments:

  1. Now that is some seriously fun hair action. Super cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. Hayley is a bit more like my sister Kathy. She's happy with a pony-tail or a braid... Your girls are beautiful!

    PS: My boys would love Ethan too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ember looks so much like you--was there cloning involved with her?! It looks like you have lots of fun with your kids--they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete