Saturday, June 5, 2010

May Review

Truly one of the greatest pleasures in life is to remember.
We sure have a lot of good things to remember.
So glad for cameras and computers so we can share good memories with you.
Hugs


Amy Got to go out on a Girls Night to Letters to Juliette - Great Movie - Scarves were the Dress Up Flare!

Ember still loves Ballet and Violin.

Ethan and Dad made a Hawaiian Canoe for his 4th grade project.

Ember Longstocking for crazy hair day!

Ethan Volcano Top for Crazy hair day!

Troy and Zack got muddy in the Forest.

Sydney and Ethan both had a Piano Recital You can see Ethan play his piece on my last post.

The Girls are always dressing up as princesses. What fun to have sisters!

Grammy Came for a Visit! Captain came too and Sophie is still asking me where my Dad is.

School ended...so we went to the Beach! See you in June.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. "I am going to update MY blog, I am going to update MY blog..."

    I got your phone message. I'm sorry I have been so lame and not called back. I always think of it before 7 AM my time. I don't think you want a phone call at 4. We are well. We were at Travis's graduation in CO when you called.

    More info later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update! Looks like some good times. Your kids are getting so grown up and are looking more and more like you and Troy :) Miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this post was back in June but since it's not private, I can leave messages! Yay!

    ReplyDelete